Friday, February 6, 2009

Follow-Up to Weight Loss 101: Alwyn Cosgrove Rants of Fat Loss

As a follow up to my Weight Loss 101 series, I wanted to pass along an article (rant really) written by one of the best in the fitness biz-Alwyn Cosgrove of Results Fitness in CA. EVERYONE who wants to currently lose weight, or has struggled with weight loss in the past NEEDS TO READ THIS! Alwyn pulls no punches in this article and doesn't sugar coat anything. I think you'll find many of the principles outlined in my Weight Loss 101 series are reinforced and hammered home in this article. Check it out below:


Also, check out the program Alwyn and Mike Rousell of the Naked Nutrition Network developed which is literally guaranteed to provide rapid fat loss before transitioning in to a more lifestyle oriented program (such as my Weight Loss 101 approach). Check out WARP SPEED FAT LOSS (my brother lost 33 lbs. on this program last month).

Also visit us at:

http://www.cincinnatifitnesstrainer.com/cincinnati-personal-trainers.html

No comments: